Many people have medications from multiple doctors which can lead to confusion about what to take,
how much you need, and when to take them. The easiest way to get guidance on your medications is to
take them to your local pharmacist. We’ve made a quick guide to help you know what to ask:
- Is your prescribed medication correct?
- Is the medication expired?
- Is there anything else that can interfere with them, such as food or alcohol?
- Is your dosage accurate?
- Are you taking them correctly?
- Is it ok to take supplements, vitamins, or over-the-counter meds with them?
This is also a great time to bring any extra meds that have expired. This way, pharmacists
can dispose of them safely. For more tips on taking your medications or to see our easy
medication management tool visit these links below: